I’ve had a couple of conversations in the last week about social media content and the challenges it can present businesses on a daily basis.
Did you know that in December there were:
- 15,000,000 monthly active users on Facebook
- 9,000,000 monthly active users on Instagram
- 4,200,000 monthly active users on LinkedIn
- 3,000,000 monthly active users on Twitter
That’s a lot of content!
If you want people to see your content you can’t publish it randomly and hope for the best.
It’s like going to the gym, taking a class once in a while and expecting to lose 10 kilos, build muscle and be in the best shape of your life. Exercising randomly won’t get you there. And creating random social media content won’t get you results either!
Would you like social media content ideas for your business?
The challenge for many small business owners is cutting through the noise so I’ve created a program called Captivate that will give you the clarity, direction, ideas and focus you need to create engaging content that will attract the attention of your audience and inspire them to take action. Captivate builds on the fundamentals of social media, so you can extend your reach and build a strong and loyal community online.
If you’d like to know:
- What’s working now in social media content?
- How to come up with a consistent flow of content ideas for your business in 2018
- How to manage the content process so you save time and get results?
- How to develop your brand story?
Inside this program you’ll receive:
- Exclusive access to an interactive 2-hour LIVE online masterclass with our Founder, Debra Sinclair on 8 February 2018.
- An opportunity to have your questions answered live during the masterclass.
- A recording of the LIVE masterclass.
- Content plan templates.
- Interactive brainstorm session where you’ll be working on your business
- PLUS BONUSES!
I recently had the pleasure of speaking at an event hosted by Servcorp. It was a panel discussion about the
Content marketing is powerful for attracting customers to your small business. Did you know 60 percent of people are inspired
Annette McDonald is a print, design, brand and advertising expert. She is an innovator who has changed the way the