If you don’t have a social media strategy, how will you know if you are achieving your business goals and achieving a return on your investment?
Developing a social media strategy is no longer an optional extra if you are serious about achieving social media success. A strategy will help you understand your audience, define your objectives, manage your resources and measure results. Most importantly, it will give you a clear picture of where you are and where you’re going, so you can stay on track to achieve your goals.
We deliver in-house strategy and consulting sessions that guide organisations through the process of developing a social media strategy. It’s an intensive, hands-on, 3-hour experience where we dive deep into your business and your social media activity so we can develop a targeted strategy that is aligned with your marketing goals and business outcomes.
Who is this for?
- Established service-based businesses that understand the importance of building meaningful relationships with their customers and wider community online so they can deliver better outcomes in their business. If you have an online presence and would like to work one-to-one with our Founder, Debra Sinclair who will review your current activity and create a detailed social media strategy that’s aligned with your marketing and business goals, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll receive
- A Basic Social Media Audit: A written report that will include what’s working well and what needs to be addressed so you can accelerate your success online.
- 3-hour in-house social media workshop where we will dive deep into your business and social media activity. These workshops are held at your office or our office in North Ryde.
- An integrated social media strategy that is aligned with your marketing and business goals and will give your team the structure and support they need to achieve social media success.
- 1 x 60-minute private consultation to discuss your strategy and to answer your questions.
Your social media strategy will include
- Measurable social media goals to help you stay on track to achieving your business outcomes.
- Key messages that will guide your content marketing and determine how you engage with your community.
- A clearly defined target audience so you can effectively connect, communicate and engage with them online.
- A targeted content plan that will guide you through the content production process and allow you to capture the attention of your customers and target market.
- A targeted engagement plan to help you build and nurture relationships with your customers, potential customers, team, suppliers, partners and key stakeholders.
- An issues and internal communications plan that will guide you through the issues management process should anything go wrong on your social networks.
- Tactical social media insights, suggestions and recommendations relating to your social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram).
- From $5,898 (including GST) (Travel fees may apply)
‘Debra has provided strategy consulting and social media management services to the Universal Robots APAC office. Working with Debra has been a great and rewarding experience. She has provided us with top class customer service and her work has increased our level of brand awareness and engagement across the Asia Pacific. She is trustworthy and committed to delivering at a high level for our business – definitely, a great partner to build business success with.’ – Shermine Gotfredsen, General Manager South East Asia & Oceania, Universal Robots Pte Ltd
‘Debra is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is extremely knowledgeable, passionate and has an ability to build rapport quickly. Debra’s work is thorough and professional and I look forward to continuing to work with her throughout 2016 and recommend her exceptional services to other businesses.’ – Cheryl Strong, Director, Strong Communications
Debra Sinclair is a highly-experienced Social Media Consultant, Strategist, Mentor and Communications Expert who is renowned for her authenticity, creativity, and focus. As the founder of Liquid Mango Consulting, she helps SMEs create highly personalised and engaging experiences at the moments that have the greatest impact. Debra has worked with clients in the health and wellness, human resources, business education, public relations, marketing, hospitality, building, and property industries with dramatic results, including increased community engagement, brand awareness, customer service, customer loyalty, productivity and inbound traffic. She has also provided one-on-one consulting and mentoring to small business owners in the sports, health, human resources, and robotics industries. Debra combines her experience in social media, public relations, and corporate communications to maximise results for her clients. She holds a Master of Communication Management from University of Technology (UTS) Sydney and has been featured in The Huffington Post Australia, Women Love Tech, INTHEBLACK, Women In Focus and 50 Unsung Business Heroes.
For further information our strategy consulting services, call us on 1300 880 233 or complete the form below.