If you don’t have a social media strategy, how will you know if you are achieving your business goals and achieving a return on your investment?
Developing a social media strategy is no longer an optional extra if you are serious about achieving social media success. A strategy will help you understand your audience, define your objectives, manage your resources and measure results. Most importantly, it will give you a clear picture of where you are and where you’re going, so you can stay on track to achieve your goals.
We deliver in-house strategy and consulting sessions that guide organisations through the process of developing a social media strategy. It’s an intensive, hands-on experience that gives business owners more clarity on using social media for business, so they can drive business growth.
Who is this for?
We work with established service-based businesses that understand the importance of building meaningful relationships with their customers and wider community online so they can deliver better outcomes in their business. If you have an online presence and would like to work with an experienced Social Media Strategist to review your current activity and create a detailed social media strategy that’s aligned with your marketing and business goals, we’d love to hear from you. Developing a strategy will give your team the structure and support they need to achieve social media success.
A tailored social media strategy will provide:
- More clarity and structure around your social media so you can increase your productivity and results.
- Measurable social media goals to help you stay on track to achieving your business outcomes.
- Key messages that will guide your content marketing and determine how you engage with your community.
- A clearly defined target audience so you can effectively connect, communicate and engage with them online.
- A targeted content plan that will guide you through the content production process and allow you to capture the attention of your customers and target market.
- An engagement plan to help you build and nurture relationships with your customers, potential customers, team, suppliers, partners and key stakeholders.
- An internal communications plan that will guide you through the issues management process should anything go wrong on your social networks.
- Tactical social media advice relating to your social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram).
About your Social Media Strategist
Debra Sinclair is a highly-experienced Social Media Consultant, Strategist, Mentor and Communications Expert who is renowned for her authenticity, creativity, and focus. As the founder of Liquid Mango Consulting, she helps SMEs create highly personalised and engaging experiences at the moments that have the greatest impact. Debra has worked with clients in the health and wellness, human resources, business education, public relations, marketing, hospitality, building, and property industries with dramatic results, including increased community engagement, brand awareness, customer service, customer loyalty, productivity and inbound traffic. She has also provided one-on-one consulting and mentoring to small business owners in the sports, health, human resources, and robotics industries. Debra combines her experience in social media, public relations, and corporate communications to maximise results for her clients. She holds a Master of Communication Management from University of Technology (UTS) Sydney and has been featured in The Huffington Post Australia, Women Love Tech, INTHEBLACK, Women In Focus and 50 Unsung Business Heroes.
For further information our strategy consulting services, call us on 1300 880 233 or complete the form below.